Vacancy E-Course Training Assistant
Introduction to NVC
NVC (founded in 1953) is the association of companies addressing the activity of packaging throughout the supply chain of packaged products. NVC supports employees in all companies in the supply chain of packaged products with a wide range of course programmes, courses and workshops. Classes take place in classroom, online and/or in-company, in Dutch or English.
Introduction to online NVC Courses, Workshops and Webinars
NVC online courses, workshops and webinars are characterised by high quality educational content, delivered by live trainers and accessible globally via the internet.
The NVC online learning environment, in combination with the sessions with a live tutor, enables flexible, time and money saving education. In the online learning environment the student finds all the course material needed and a number of exercises. During the sessions with the live tutor students are able to ask questions real-time.
NVC provides interesting and challenging supplemental employment for people wanting work adaptable to their personal schedules and needs. We are looking for supplemental E-Course Training Assistants to support tutors during our online courses, workshops and webinars.
- Prepare for sessions
- Support the tutor during the online sessions by facilitating the (technical) environment
- Register incoming questions and remarks from the students and act adequately
- Record and publish the online sessions
The successful candidate should match the following criteria:
- Commitment to enabling others to learn and develop
- Affinity with (online) educational processes in a professional environment
- Experience in working with office IT-systems
- Attentive to the needs of others
- Adequate English and Dutch language skills
- Discipline in attendance and execution of the work
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask and prioritise using good time management skills.
- Available in morning, afternoon and/or evening
Further information and contact
For more information about the vacancy, please contact Oscar Faber.