NVC Workshop Sustainable Innovation in Packaging (Live Hybrid from Paris) in French
Cliquez ici pour la traduction française
This NVC Workshop brings essential insights for professionals in the field of packaging with (co)responsibility to shape their company's policy on packaging, sustainability and innovation. The workshop uses the NVC Live Hybrid learning method, facilitating simultaneous physical or online classroom attendence by the business students. The language is basic French, with a native French expert speaker as co-tutor attending as well.
Welcome and introduction
- Environmental issues worldwide from a historical, general and packaging perspective
- The PUMA MANIFESTO: key definitions and insights
- Successful business innovation: why is innovation in packaging so difficult?
- Standardisation, legislation and regulations
- Success factors for sustainable innovation in packaging
- Application into business practice with help of the NVC STIP Demo Company
- Defining the organisation, writing the packaging sustainability report
- Calculating the cost for regional Collect-Control (Packaging Waste Collection) systems
- Defending the choices made in a live radio interview
- Applying what you have learnt for innovation into a new business area
- Individual business cases and (packaging) questions
Conclusions and closure
10AM-4PM CEST (Paris Time)
The workshop is given from the Mercure Paris CDG Airport & Convention (Region de Paris, France). The NVC Live Hybrid learning format facilitates on-site physical participation as well as purely live online classroom attendence.
Friday 1 July 2022
NVC members pay €485, non-members pay €595. For more information about the NVC membership, please click here.
Please click here for registration.
For more information, contact Irma Walstra via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31-(0)182-512411.